National Assembly Working Bodies
PERMANENT WORKING BODIES are committees, established in order to:
- consider bills and other documents submitted to the National Assembly,
- review the policies pursued by the Government,
- supervise the Government's and other state authorities' execution of laws and other general acts, and
- consider other matters falling within the competence of the National Assembly.
Within its competences, a Committee follows the work of the Government and other bodies and authorities the work of which is supervised by the National Assembly in accordance with the Constitution and the Law. The Committee considers the reports of the bodies, organisations and authorities submitted to the National Assembly under the Law. The composition, purview and manner of operation of the committees is regulated by articles 46 through 67 of the National Assembly Rules of Procedure www.poslovnik.rs
The Committee may establish a SUBCOMMITTEE for the purpose of considering certain matters within its purview and the preparation of proposals on said matters, and the Committee Chairperson may establish a special WORKING GROUP. The subcommittee and task group do perform tasks for the needs of the Committee and may not act independently unless decided otherwise by the competent Committee.
The Committee may organise PUBLIC HEARINGS for the purpose of gathering information i.e. expert opinions on a bill in assembly procedure, clarification of some provisions of a bill or operative law, clarification of issues important for the drafting of a bill or any other issue within the Committee’s competence and supervision of the implementation and execution of a law i.e. performance of the National Assembly’s control function.
TEMPORARY WORKING BODIES are inquiry committees and commissions.
A temporary working body may be established to analyse the situation in a particular area and determine the facts of certain occurrences and events. The composition and task of a temporary working body are established by a National Assembly decision.
Working bodies of the 13th legislature of the National Assembly:
The National Assembly comprises the following committees:
1) Committee on Constitutional and Legislative Issues,
2) Defence and Internal Affairs Committee
3) Foreign Affairs Committee,
4) Committee on the Judiciary, Public Administration and Local Self-Government,
5) Committee on Human and Minority Rights and Gender Equality,
6) Committee on the Diaspora and Serbs in the Region,
7) Committee on the Economy, Regional Development, Trade, Tourism and Energy,
8) Committee on Finance, State Budget and Control of Public Spending,
9) Agriculture, Forestry and Water Management Committee,
10) Committee on Spatial Planning, Transport, Infrastructure and Telecommunications,
11) Committee on Education, Science, Technological Development and the Information Society,
12) Committee on Kosovo-Metohija,
13) Culture and Information Committee,
14) Committee on Labour, Social Issues, Social Inclusion and Poverty Reduction,
15) Health and Family Committee
16) Environmental Protection Committee
17) European Integration Committee,
18) Committee on Administrative, Budgetary, Mandate and Immunity Issues,
19) Security Services Control Committee,
20) Committee on the Rights of the Child.
The activities of the working bodies of the National Assembly are available in Serbian only, in the reports on the work of the working bodies, on the National Assembly website under ACTS - Reports.
|PERMANENT WORKING BODIES||Committee Chairperson||Deputy Chairperson||Committee Secretary||contact|
|Committee on Constitutional and Legislative Issues||Jelena Zaric Kovacevic||Pavle Grbovic||Radoje Cerovic||3026-225|
|Defence and Internal Affairs Committee||Dr Milos Jovanovic||Aleksandar Markovic||Milos Maric||3026-460|
|Foreign Affairs Committee||Borko Stefanovic||Marina Ragus||Vladimir Filipovic||3026-576|
|Committee on the Judiciary, Public Administration and Local Self-Government||Vladimir Djukanovic||Prof. Dr Jelena Jerinic||Sanja Pecelj||3200-625|
|Committee on Human and Minority Rights and Gender Equality||Dr Muamer Bacevac||Natasa Tasic Knezevic||Rajka Vukomanovic||3026-563|
|Committee on the Diaspora and Serbs in the Region||Milica Djurdjevic Stamenkovski||Milimir Vujadinovic||Gorica Durkalic||3026-041|
|Committee on the Economy, Regional Development, Trade, Tourism and Energy||MA Dejan Radenkovic||Dr Aleksandra Tomic||Aleksandra Balac||3026-024|
|Committee on Finance, State Budget and Control of Public Spending||Veroljub Arsic||dr Dusan Bajatovic||Tijana Ignjatovic||3026-464|
|Agriculture, Forestry and Water Management Committee||Marijan Risticevic||Dejan Bulatovic||Branka Zlatovic||3026-465|
|Committee on Spatial Planning, Transport, Infrastructure and Telecommunications||Ugljesa Markovic||Tomislav Jankovic||Biljana Ilic||3200-619|
|Committee on Education, Science, Technological Development and the Information Society||Prof. Dr Marko Atlagic||Prof. Dr Jahja Fehratovic||Dejan Jevtovic||3026-075|
|Committee on Kosovo-Metohija||MA Milovan Drecun||Milica Djurdjevic Stamenkovski||Vesna Matic Vukasinovic||3026-570|
|Culture and Information Committee||Sinisa Kovacevic||Nebojsa Bakarec||Dana Gak||3200-621|
|Committee on Labour, Social Issues, Social Inclusion and Poverty Reduction||Sandra Bozic||Dragana Rakic||Jelena Djoric||3026-605|
|Health and Family Committee||Prim. Doc. Dr Darko Laketic||Bosko Obradovic||Bozana Vojinovic||3026-059|
|Environmental Protection Committee||Aleksandar Jovanovic||Milimir Vujadinovic||Milica Basic||3026-474|
|European Integration Committee||Kovacs Elvira||Dubravka Filipovski||Marija Vucicevic||3026-084|
|Committee on Administrative, Budgetary, Mandate and Immunity Issues||Milenko Jovanov||Zivota Starcevic||Svetlana Dedic||3200-610|
|Security Services Control Committee||MA Igor Becic||Vladan Zagradjanin||Katarina Terzic||3200-617|
|Committee on the Rights of the Child||Dr Vladimir Orlic||Slavica Radovanovic||Vesna Stojkovic|| |