ALEKSANDAR SAPIC – VICTORY FOR SERBIA
SPAS Parliamentary Group
Date of Verification of MP’s Mandate
Year of Birth
Bachelor of Laws
Function in the National Assembly of the Republic of Serbia
- National Assembly Deputy Speaker
- Committee on the Diaspora and Serbs in the Region (member)
- Committee on Labour, Social Issues, Social Inclusion and Poverty Reduction (Chairperson)
- Committee on the Rights of the Child (member)
- Committee on Finance, State Budget and Control of Public Spending (Deputy member)
Lawyer by profession (Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade).
In a career spanning over 20 years, he has gained valuable experiences ranging from large systems (railways and construction), commercial security affairs to active socio-political engagements.
Organized and coordinated a large number of public events (forums, roundtables, trainings, public gatherings...).
He is the author of dozens of texts on various social phenomena, politics, media and sports.
Member of the presidency of the Serbian Patriotic Alliance since its founding.
Served as the President of the Assembly of the City Municipality of New Belgrade in the period 2016-2020.
10.00 - National Assembly Speaker Ivica Dacic meets with the Ambassador of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland to the Republic of Serbia Sian MacLeod (National Assembly House, 13 Nikola Pasic Square, diplomatic salon of Prince Pavle)